Saturday, November 14, 2009

What is your Epiphany: Defined?

Epiphany Defined is a wedding and special events planning company. We are formally located in Metro Detroit, but we have coordinated weddings from Boston to Los Angeles.

I am a Certified Wedding Planner through WPI, but I'm not a saleswoman. I may be the only person who loves weddings more than you do. I spend much of my free time dog-earing bridal magazines and envisioning layouts. However, weddings are also my business, and because I am not emotionally attached, it allows me to coordinate my clients weddings professionally, and handle any stressful situations quickly and appropriately.

I have been professionally coordinating special events for more than five years. Prior to becoming an event planner, I was a schoolteacher. My education and experience as a teacher is what brings my enthusiasm, patience and attention to detail to the wedding industry. My friends and previous clients have describe me as meticulous, funny, committed, reliable and caring.I'm a "Jill of all trades" and pride myself on my ability to know a little bit about everything.

I married my “high school sweetheart” (Adam) in July 2000. We have two children; a six year old girl, and a three year old boy. We have two cats and are somewhat beginning to consider getting a dog. Our children keep me very busy, but also very entertained. When I am not planning events, I can be found camping, skiing, wine tasting, or covered in dirt in my gardens. I also find it nearly impossible to pass up an open-air market!

I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Please join us on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment